TENNIS/PICKLEBALL ON THE COVE COURTS
The tennis and pickleball courts at the Cove are for the private use of Lot A owners and their accompanied guests only. The following guidelines have been approved by the Board of Trustees to help keep the property safe and beautiful so that EVERYONE can enjoy their time at the Cove. Please share these guidelines with your family and guests.
- Lot A owner access to the courts requires payment of the annual maintenance fee. Access code to the courts is available from the Cove Office.
- Court reservations are managed online through CourtReserve.com. For access to CourtReserve, register with the
Cove Office where you will be assigned a household registration number. Use this platform to reserve up to two hours per household per week.
- Court time is prioritized for tennis on the west court and for pickleball on the east court. The east court has been re-lined for two pickleball courts separated by the tennis net. Semi-permanent pickle ball nets have been obtained through user donations.
- Registered household may reserve up to two (2) hours of court time per week using an on-line reservation system. The reservation schedule must be accessed on-line.
- If a court has not been reserved, it is open to first come first served for either sport. If players arrive and their prioritized court is being used by the other sport (for example pickleball is being played on the west court and tennis players arrive to use the court), the players on the court have 20 minutes to vacate the court.
- When other players of the prioritized court are waiting for an unreserved court, doubles play is to yield the court within 45 minutes and singles play is to yield within 30 minutes.
- Adults over 18 have priority after 6 pm on weekdays.
- Wear only appropriate tennis shoes on the courts.
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters and bicycles are not permitted on the courts.
- Pets are not allowed on the courts.
- Notify NP police immediately if you see trespassers or witness vandalism. Also report incidents to the Cove Office (206-242-3778)
- Commercial use of Lot A property requires Board approval.
Thank you for your help in making sure your Cove property is a safe and fun place for everyone to enjoy!
Approved by Board of Trustees motion, April 6, 2021.
Revised May 4, 2021 to show adoption of the trial parameters.
Revised September 14, 2021 to show adoption of on-line reservations.
Neil Ball, President, NPCC
Eileen Hess, Secretary, NPCC
NPCC COVE COURT REGISTRATION
Please complete the form below to register for the tennis/pickleball courts.
When you register your Lot A household to use the Cove courts, you (primary host) will receive a welcome e-mail from CourtReserve.com. Once you login to the member portal, you will be given instructions on how to make reservations. See the example welcome e-mail below.
Reservations take precedence over FirstComeFirstServed (walk-ons). If you can’t find your welcome e-mail or are having problems, contact the Cove office (206-242-3778 or email@example.com)
YOUTH TENNIS LESSONS
Since 2015 the Cove board has annually approved for the Crosscourt Tennis Academy to hold a six-week summer tennis camp where Lot A participants have priority for signing up and receive a discounted fee.
Since 2017 the Cove board has annually approved for the Crosscourt Tennis Academy to provide afternoon youth classes in the spring and fall. Again, lot A participants have priority for signing up and receive a discounted fee.
Registration begins in March with lot A priority ending May 15th for the summer camp. To register for the spring and fall classes please contact Ryan@crosscourtta.com for more information.
TENNIS/PICKLEBALL COMMITTEE MEMBERS
|Neil Ball||Board president|